|Apprearance||White crystalline powder|
|Payment||Alipay; Western Union; TT|
|Shipment||DHL; FedEx, EMS; Air; Sea|
|Storage||Sealed in dark and dry place|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
|What's Ivermectin? |
Ivermectin is widely used in cattle, sheep, horses, pigs, gastrointestinal nematodes, lung nematodes and parasitic arthropod, canine intestinal nematodes, ear mites, scabies mites, silk worm and microfilariae, gastrointestinal nematodes and external parasites and poultry.
This product belong to the broad-spectrum drug resistant parasites.
Ivermectin for a variety of most of the life cycle of nematodes (but not all nematodes) role; For dish tail filarial microfilariae effectively, but for adult worms; For only in intestinal fecal round worms are also effective.
Application & Function of Ivermectin
1. Ivermectin is the derivatives of abamectin. Ivermectin belongs to oral semisynthetic broad-spectrum drug resistant parasites.
2. Ivermectin has effect for most of the various life cycle nematodes.
3. Ivermectin has effect for dung round worms that is only stay in intestinal tract
4. Ivermectin has selective inhibition.
5. Ivermectin can not go through the blood brain barrier of humanbeings